OUR ANTI COVID-19 ACTIONS
Enjoy your holiday in complete safety at the Bonapace Porta Nolana B&B.
The safety of our clients and staff is a priority for us.
For this reason, you will see that we have adopted all the necessary precautions to ensure that your holiday will be serene and in complete safety.
The Bonapace Porta Nolana B&B has adopted the following measures:
Breakfast. Customers can prepare their own breakfast safely in their rooms. The products are available in single and hermetically sealed packages.
Possibility of fast online check-in, by uploading your ID documents to a link reserved for you at the time of booking, to avoid queuing at check-in.
• All members of our staff wear masks covering nose and mouth and use latex gloves, thus protecting both themselves and our guests.
• Regular sanitization, twice daily, of all public areas plus frequent ventilation, so as to increase personal safety and guarantee maximum hygiene.
• The use of chlorine and alcohol based products to sanitize all surfaces, in particular those which are most frequently touched. All new products are certified and meet with Ministry of Health recommendations.
• There is Disinfectant Hand Gel at the disposition of all guests in the public areas.
• Specific signs remind guests of the rules and good habits necessary in order to avoid spreading Covid-19.
• All bedroom linen is washed by our trusted laundry, using disinfectant washes, that eliminates bacteria and viruses. A process that is guaranteed by the international standard UNI EN 14065 for the control of the Biocontamination of fabrics treated in laundries.
• Rooms will be cleaned only when requested by our guests
• The accurate sanitization of all rooms after guest’s final departure, using specialized products.
• Reception have surgical masks and latex gloves for sale for guests who may need to top-up their personal supply.
• Frequent sanitization of the air conditioning systems.
• Our team has been suitably trained in order to guarantee the respect of all hygiene and safety standards. Specific standardized procedures have been adopted inside the B&B during the Covid-19 fase. All official regional and national protocols specific to hotels have been adopted and Governmental decrees, orders from the Ministry of Health and Security measures have been observed.
• All eventual health and emergency Covid-19 contacts are on public display.
• Reception has installed a new plexiglass panel. Pos, telephone, monitor, keyboards and objects in general intended for public use, are frequently sanitized.
• The possibility to consume meals in the bedrooms that have been collected from a Take-away or that has been delivered to the B&B. Information on restaurants offering such services or relevant Apps are available.
• The provision of specific containers for the disposal of dangerous items (gloves, masks etc) in public areas.